Please join us!
First, sign up to receive our Newsletter so your can keep up with our antics! Whether you are previous member, a beach regular, an occaisonal visitor from afar, a general supporter of Naturism or just curious - please use the Newsletter Button below to receive our periodic newsletter.
When you visit one of the beaches, please tweet your beach experience to @CFNaturists.
We are asking that every CFN follower and supporter act as an volunteer CFN Ambassador each time you visit our beaches. Volunteer by:
Plan to Lead Activities - bring beach toys and recreational gear to be used to engage with CFN friends and others on the beach. Mark them with CFN to draw subtle attention. Frisbees, horseshoes, volleyball, badmitnton and nerf footballs are popular. Set up equipment, invite others to join in and enjoy the day.
Engage with Naturists and Textiles Alike - bring clothed visitors into the activities; be prepared to be conversant and positive on Naturist topics. Actively discourage sexual or rude behavior if observed.
Report On Your Day - with our beach's history of persecution and bad press, potential visitors are still wary of the beaches and Naturism. Tweet your experience to @CFNaturists and encourage other followers to explore our beaches. Include photos when appropriate.
Befriend The Park Rangers - they are our friends and protectors and deserver our friendship and support.
Support and Help Our Beaches - look for and remedy unsafe conditions. Even help clean up if necessary
Represent CFN Positively - wear our baby blue wrist bands and help distribute them if you are a frequent visitor. Help deliver a positive and non-sexal sense of freedom. Be an infective Naturist beacon.
CFN Principles & Goals
CFN has established these as goals of our organization:
1. Accurate Beach and Naturism Information - help correct misonceptions and lies about Naturists
2. Naturist Lifestyle Guidance - Exemplify Naturist activies; discourage illegal (sexual) beach activities
3, Represent Naturism to Non-Naturists - help the nubes transition from a Textile mindset to a healthy Natuirst lifestyle
4. Public Service - support and befriend the Park Rangers - actively support our parks - even pick up trash
5. Help Put "Recreation" back into Nude Recreation - every time you visit one of our beaches bring recreational hardware; invite both Naturists and Textiles go join in
6. Remove The Walls - help demonstrate that healthy Naturist activities don't have to be locked up behind high walls and locked gates
7. Develop Friendships - actively seek out other followers and supporters; make new Naturist friends.
Central Florida Naturists
PO Box 677009
Orlando FL 32867-7009